Are you facing some difficulties and find yourself struggling with how to navigate them?
Could you use an expert companion on this journey?
Are you noticing that since this event happened that you are thinking about and viewing life differently?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods in the way that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional therapist.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could help you discover what is causing you to feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual grief therapy could be right for you.
Individual grief therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy. Grief groups may have their own set of advantages but if you want more control over the pacing of your therapy, the methods used, the amount of analysis or feedback you can receive, and the timing of your sessions, you owe it to yourself to look into individual grief therapy.
You don’t have to go on this journey alone. If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services. Please reach out today for an assessment for individual grief therapy or to schedule your first appointment.